Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome

Thank you for your 1st visit to Madam Mod Makes Blog. I hope we are going to have a fab, fun filled sharing experience. Subscribe to my blog via the button on the right to join me daily.  

I will return the favor and subscribe to your own blog, website or facebook page.

This blog site was created TODAY! so please bear with me whilst I set up its design. I hope to be back tomorrow afternoon with my first make, a personalised book mark, great for a teachers present.

To all the follows of my previous blog  www.madamcc.blogspot.com , so glad to see you back following me, I promise to keep a much more interesting & active blogsite this time.

Hope to se you soon,
Enjoy, Cara x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'm your first follower :-) Can't wait to see your crafty posts.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete